i’ve needed this in my life since forever
the carro armato
every time they fired a shot, it got filled with smoke and caused all sorts of problems for those inside, so in the end, they often left it open.
why do people look like their art styles so much
they don’t look exactly like it
but you can look at a person then at their art then back at the person and be like “yes, this is definitely the person who drew this”
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
Don’t worry - as someone who’s used to visiting secondhand stores, this isn’t something unusual to expect for me. Other reviews (1,2) also stated similar things you said about the place, however, the ratio of positive/negative feedback is approximately balanced.
In short, it’s worth to be careful over the internet, especially when it comes to online shopping, hm? I always take interest in reading ratings, reviews, and others beforehand.
Thanks for sharing! (your experience with them?) c: